Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A man, a plan, a canal, another week to go

It’s true that having a plan makes me feel much better. I’m mostly writing now to pass the time. I have zero expectations that I am pregnant, mostly because our timing was not very close at all this month. I’m in a hurry to end the “2ww” because I want AF to come. I’ve never looked forward to it so much. Whenever it arrives, I can start scheduling the appointments for my IUI. I can start taking my medications. I can start DOING something.

Only about a week to go! Hooray! After a year of this, you’d think I’d have learned patience, but it seems to be getting worse. Next week will be insanely busy, but unfortunately this week is passing really slowly.

Expect more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!