Thursday, January 22, 2009

CD 2 of IUI#1 !!!!!

And heeeeeeere we go!

Today is a much better day than yesterday. Yesterday continued to suck with depression and cramps. Yesterday was not my friend.

But! Last night I slept. It was wonderful. I went to bed at 10:30 and I did wake up briefly (I think around 6) and got up at 6:30 and yay, I feel so much better.

And now I'm shocked that tomorrow is my first u/s!!!! Hooray! AND my first day taking Clomid! Not so hooray!

I'm wondering about doing an u/s while AF is here. That seems a little ... weird. I'll have to write about it tomorrow, I guess, if I have time. Tomorrow is a busy day. U/s in the morning, then work and training, then running with my friend and then rock climbing. At least, that's the plan.

So, here we are CD 2. It's exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the invite! I was worried you wouldn't see my post on the other blog :-) Best of luck with your clomid/iui cycle!!! I'll be reading about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!