I'm just hangin' out waitin' for the end of the week. 8dpo, 6 days to go.
In the meantime, I thought I'd write about my thoughts, as well as a few things I'm doing to keep myself busy and distracted.
1. Dinner tonight - we're having our poor realtor and his family for dinner. He has been working with us for over 2 years and hasn't been able to sell us a house yet. So we're having a multi-course dinner for his family - probably around 4 appetizers (scallops stuffed with basil and garlic, boiled prawns with homemade mayo, bruschetta with lardo (an Italian meat), and pickled vegetables), handmade pasta (with either leek and butter sauce, or porcini mushroom and tomato sauce), some sort of pork cooked Italian-style (by my super Italian husband), asparagus with butter and parmesan cheese, and finally dessert - hazelnut cookies with nutella and mascarpone filling and homemade vanilla ice cream. I'm expecting to feel sick from eating too much. But OMG it's going to be so yummy.
2. Banff Mountain Film Festival tomorrow night! Not sure if anyone reading this is into mountains and being outdoorsy, but I can tell ya, I'm excited!
3. Thought #1 - this month will not result in a BFP, because we have not been able to get pregnant from timed intercourse before, and the addition of one egg doesn't raise our chances by all that much.
4. Thought #2 - this month maybe has a better chance of a BFP, because we did have two eggs, and the clomid, HCG, and progesterone will hopefully solve the spotting-before-period problems which may solve the infertility problems.
5. Thought #3 - I have no idea whether either Thought #1 or Thought #2 are accurate or will even matter in the end - I think it's probably all just random luck and what happens, happens.
6. In general, I feel much less stressed this month (except for TAXES, OMG), so hopefully "just relaxing" may actually help.
7. TAXES. OMG. I haven't even STARTED yet. Freaking out to commence in 3 ... 2... 1...