I'm realizing that maybe I should put up a brief introductory post for International Comment Leaving Week. This is my first time participating (it took me a while to figure out what it was ... I'm not super internet-savvy).
My husband and I met at the rock climbing gym in Sacramento, CA almost 5 years ago while he was a research scholar on a research visa from Italy. Luckily, after we met, he extended his visa and I eventually helped him get a green card. We moved in together 4 years ago, and got married almost 2 years ago. We live in Davis, CA, a really cute university town that's about to get very HOT for the summer.
We've been ttc for about 16 months. So far we've not been diagnosed with anything, despite numerous tests (HSG, saline sonogram, hormone tests, ultrasounds, SAs, etc.), so I guess that makes us unexplained.
We've had two medicated cycles so far, one with IUI and one without, and we're on CD 7 of our third treatment cycle - another attempt with clomid and IUI.
Some other random things about me that are more interesting than all this stupid IF stuff? Well:
1. I do triathlons (as I mentioned in my last post). I really enjoy swimming, biking, and running, I love the competition, and I like having a goal to work for to keep me in shape.
2. I majored in French in college and now I have to speak Italian all the time to my in-laws. So I can speak both languages, but I'm not very good at either of them.
3. I'm an identical twin. I have no idea if that will ever be of any help to me dealing with IF (she's single and has never ttc'd, so who knows?).
4. I love to grow vegetables and to cook and bake. I bake almost all the bread we eat, and grow the majority of the vegetables we use. And yes, this takes up a lot of my free time.
5. My husband and I still rock climb together, sometimes at the same gym where we met, and he's still better than I am.
Thanks very much for stopping by and commenting, and I look forward to visiting your blog as well.