Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy blogaversary!

I missed it! I have been blogging for one year this past Saturday. It hasn't been the happiest year in terms of infertility, but otherwise it's been great. Quick review:

- Finally left my OBGYN and found an RE, right after reaching the one-year ttc mark
- Did 4 clomid cycles, with 3 IUIs
- Went to Italy and spent a nice couple weeks in the snow with my in-laws
- Participated in a great sock exchange
- Got third place in a triathlon (!)
- Went to Alaska for a summer vacation
- Turned 31 years old
- Had ACL surgery on my knee
- Attempted IVF and failed
- Avoided PIO for all of 2009
- Planned another trip to Italy for Christmas!

Wow, it's been a long year. Here's to a good winter, and a new year that brings better luck to all of us, and babies, too.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Blogaversary! Wow, what a busy year you've had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogoversary!!!! Here's to many many more!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy blogaversary! hopefully next year's review will be even more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am a fellow TTC, in the midst of IUI #1. I googled IUI and blogspot earlier to see who else dealt with this stuff and ended up coming upon your blog. After reading a bit you referenced being near Sacramento. I live not too far south of Sacramento as well. I'm curious to know which clinic you go to, but I know most folks don't like to share that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogoversary!!! Wow, Italy for Christmas sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!