Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ultrasound tomorrow!

I’m feeling teary-eyed and emotional after reading this post by Kym. It’s so beautiful, she’s an amazing inspiration. She’s also the one who put together the Sock-it-to-Me sock exchange which I’ll be posting about soon.

Monitoring ultrasound tomorrow!! It’s only CD 11, but it is 4 days after my last Clomid pill, which is the same as last time. I definitely like this schedule better, since it makes my cycle slightly shorter. Less wait time makes me happy. Plus it feels more natural to try to time ovulation for CD 14 rather than 15 or 16.

I’m crossing my fingers for at least one big follicle, and hopefully more. I saw this on another blog and realized that it’s true for me, too – this is my last chance to have a baby in 2009. I hope I’m not getting my hopes up too high.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck today! Thinking of you and sending you lots of "grow grow follies" vibes!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck for good growing follicles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read your update tomorrow! I'm praying or a maturing follicle or two! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!