Friday, March 6, 2009

Slightly-less-than-two-week-wait

Traveling and jetlag sure make time seem a bit warped. I’ve been going to bed at 9:00 every night, more or less, and when I’m awake I’m trying to get a million chores done just to catch up. So here it is, with less than two weeks to go in our break/non-treatment cycle and I didn’t really even realize it.

Luckily, this weekend will be crazy busy, too – tonight I have a book club meeting, tomorrow an all-day bridal shower/bachelorette party, and Sunday night I’m taking my mom to dinner, which leaves me only Sunday morning and afternoon to do all my chores and hopefully squeeze in a nice long bike ride.

Unfortunately, next week is looming long and empty at this point, which will not make things easy, but I’m hoping to join a gym to start swimming, and with the nice weather we should be having I’ll hopefully be able to get out to the garden a few times after work.

One other thing that I have to worry about is that my identical twin sister recently found skin cancer (basal cell carcinoma) on her face, and now I’m noticing what I thought was a pimple that doesn’t seem to be going away on my own face. I’m starting to be a little worried, and this is definitely something I do NOT need while I’m also dealing with infertility. I’m making a mental note to call the dermatologist next week if it doesn’t go away.

Well, so as not to end on a bad note, happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!