Friday, March 13, 2009

TGIF!!!!!

It’s Friday!!! It’s Friday!!!!!!!

Every Friday I think that I’ve never been happier. Work is bringing me down these days, it’s tough to sit in this cubicle at this desk when the weather is getting so beautiful outside! Sure it’s still really, really cold in the morning – I could see my breath the other day. But it’s supposed to be almost 70 this afternoon and the last place I want to be is at work!

I’ve almost not been home this week because of the dinners and events we’ve been invited to in the evenings. I’ve been trying out the gym near my office at lunch, because despite the best-laid plans, I just can’t seem to get regular workouts done after work. I don’t have enough time to really get a whole workout in at lunch, but half of a workout is much better than nothing. And working out makes me feel so much better about myself.

I’m looking forward to a weekend of rock climbing, dinner with friends, the farmer’s market tomorrow morning, IKEA (!!!), my garden, and hopefully some quality outdoorsy time with my husband. (Oh yeah, and some housework and a little bit of work for his company, but we won’t think about that).

Only 6.5 hours to go until I get out of jail!

3 comments:

  1. WOOOHOOO!!!! Happy Friday! Sounds like you're in for a wonderful weekend! I'm So jealous of your 70 degree weather. It'll MAYBE get up to 50 here..UHG! Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's better than a weekend with a farmer's market AND Ikea?!? Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Friday. I love the Farmer's Market. I love Ikea. I love gardening....and I actually left work at 11:30 this morning :-) You know, to get a jump start on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!