Thursday, November 19, 2009

I thought I was done with this thumb twiddling

I'm not avoiding posting for lack of anything to say, exactly, more like lack of anything interesting to say.

I can't believe how slow this time is going by - it's still two weeks until the ultrasound. Luckily, tomorrow is Friday (sweet, blessed Friday!), and Saturday is very busy, and Sunday is Sunday, and next week is only a 2.75-day week (woohoo!), and then there's Thanksgiving and shopping and lazing around in pajamas and then suddenly it will be ultrasound week. And my ultrasound is on a Thursday, so Monday-Wednesday will be rather tough, I'm sure. But still! I guess it's not too far away after all.

I know what I want to see at the ultrasound, and I'm really hoping it's not too much to ask for. One or two little beans, of appropriate size and with appropriate heartbeats. That's it. Please!

In the meantime, just like last post, I am cramping. I get cramps for 20-30 minutes randomly throughout the day, and then they go away and I feel more or less fine. I'm starting to think that I am feeling some nausea here and there, but if it is, it's so mild that I am not even sure.

How boring, I know. Ultrasound blah blah blah cramps blah blah blah mild nausea blah. Maybe I won't update again until there's actual news.

8 comments:

  1. Waiting is the worst! And, even once you see those wonderful pink lines and that totally amazing heartbeat...you still gotta wait. I know next week will zoom by...at least I hope so for you :) I am so hopeful and excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is kind of cruel -- just when you think the waiting is over, you find it's only just begun! Hoping the next two weeks fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More waiting - argh! Does it ever end? Hoping time passes quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The waiting is so hard... I hope the time goes by quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get plenty of distractions in the next couple weeks to help you through this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am waiting for the same US, mine is Monday but it seems like the 10 day wait has been much longer than that. I hope thanksgiving is a good distraction for you. I hope everything works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waiting does suck. I hope the next couple of weeks pass by quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah! just wait until the second ultrasound wait. pure torture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!