Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm now an injection veteran

I did it!

Actually, my husband did it. I had to take my first HCG shot last night at 11pm. It was definitely tough for me to stay up that late. I got everything ready around 10:45 without a problem, but I was shaking. I was sure I wouldn’t be able to do it myself, so I just asked L if he would do it.

And it went ok. It did hurt a little bit, and it seemed to take forever, and it actually still hurts a bit to touch, but I’m not nearly as freaked out for the next two (which are only half the amount, so they will be twice as fast). I may even try to do the last one myself. We’ll see.

Tomorrow is the big day. I’m crossing my fingers and just about everything else (except my legs, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!