Friday, November 7, 2008

Rollin' rollin' rollin'

TGIF!!!!!!!

Still way too early to worry about anything.

I sort of decided to stop drinking. But then we decided to go to a nice dinner tonight. Ok, no problem, I really don't need wine with dinner. Then we got invited to my friend's husband's 40th birthday. Again no problem. I'll start with a glass of wine and drink slowly. Or bring some soda (but I don't want my friends to think I'm pregnant - mostly they don't even know we're trying argh).

THEN we got an invitation to one of our favorite local restaurants, they're having a slow-food-style dinner with a wine matched to each course. Sigh. I can't pass it up. It's even a decent price. It's probably just tiny tastes of wine, anyway.

It's hard to give this stuff up without yet having a solid reason to.

Pee stick update: No lines at lunchtime today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!