Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm already wondering ...

OMG, how will I do it? I could barely drag myself out of bed this morning. And that was with 7.5 hours of (mostly) uninterrupted sleep. It makes me wonder how I'll cope when I'll be getting much, much less than that. It's a dreadful thought.

Things are so busy right now, I don't have time to be cranky or obsess (too much). Actually, I'm trying not to obsess about a house that we are considering buying. Which is taking my mind, a little bit, off of obsessing about my 2ww.

Also, Thanksgiving is coming up, which means serious preparations on my part. Even though we're having it at my mom's house, I'm still cooking the turkey as well as several other dishes, and most of the invited guests are my husband’s employees, so I feel like a co-host in many ways.

To make matters even more complicated, we’re probably going to be laying new carpet on Wednesday night or Thursday morning. What in the world are we thinking?

As much as I’d like to complain about all of this, I’m thrilled. The more complicated and stressful our plans for the next week and a half, the less time I’ll have to think about, well, you know. AND the time will pass more quickly, which is a bonus, too.

It’s too bad work is too slow and boring, and I have SO MUCH to do outside of work. I have Christmas gifts to make, baby shower gifts to make/buy, and other stuff to prepare for Christmas and Thanksgiving. I wish I could take a day off (a personal day!). Hmmmmmm … maybe I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!