Wednesday, November 12, 2008

No sign of a line

Today is the day I was expecting a positive on my OPK, and I guess it’s still too early to tell. Last night, the line was so faint that I would have thought I was imagining it. Today at lunch, it was ever so slightly darker, but still nowhere near positive. Hm. Not sure what that really means. If it’s still not positive tomorrow, I might actually be a little concerned.

In going back and looking at all my past months of OPKs, and honestly, I just started in August, so I think that’s only 4 previous cycles, it looks like I always got a positive on a Wednesday. Which is maybe why I was so sure it would be today, subconsciously.

I’m sick of all this waiting, wondering, and worrying. Why can’t this just happen already?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!