Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sick.

Well, Tadpole and I are now sick. Hubby is in New York and won't be back until Thursday night. The house is a disaster, we have furniture getting delivered tomorrow, and I'm really really worried about how tonight will go. Also, the daycare person was exposed to Tadpole today, so now I'm worried she might get sick, too. This is no fun!!!

And now that I have it, I feel SO SO sorry for Tadpole and Turtle, because it really sucks. Tadpole threw up so many times between 4 (when I picked her up from daycare) and 8 (when she went to bed). And then I joined the club shortly after. Ugh.

I'm just hoping and praying that my hubby doesn't get it, and I guess I'll know by tomorrow morning. Please send some good thoughts our way!

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, that doesn't sound fun at all! Hope you're all feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!