Tuesday, September 29, 2015

35 weeks! Only 35 days to go ....

Wow, it's getting close now.  I'm only a few weeks from full term.  Here is my 35 week post from last time:  http://alittlebitohope.blogspot.com/2010/06/35-weeks-celebrating-and-still-not.html

Life is still busy ... I'm trying to be better about staying on top of things, but MAN I'm tired.  I had such a long to-do list this weekend, and I got almost none of it done.  I feel like so much of my life gets eaten up by administrative tasks and busywork.

I'm working on a bunch of projects, many of which I'm hoping to get wrapped up soon.  Like building my coffee table!  I'm actually going to go out and work on it for an hour or so as soon as I finish this blog post.

I'm trying to get info on who should get immunized, since the baby will come during flu season and right before the holidays, and whooping cough is still such a problem these days.  I am gearing up to be nagging a lot of people to get shots, and hoping it doesn't turn into a big drama.  Not looking forward to it!

I set up our mini co-sleeper, for the moment it's in Tadpole's room and the kids got bored with it almost instantly.  I also got my free breast pump in the mail, got a few things back from a friend who borrowed them, and have a meeting set up with a doula tomorrow to see what I think.  My friend brought my cloth diapers back, so I have to relearn how to use those, if I'm going to attempt it.  Which I think I will.  Maybe.  I mean, I"ll have the au pair here to help with my older kids and all the kid laundry so ... why not?  Oh, and I also bought some used nursing shirts and ordered some others that just arrived - I have enough to last at least for the first bit, and if all goes well, I'll probably get some more.  I'm feeling so much better prepared this time!

I have another prenatal appointment on Thursday, so I'll probably update then.  Still need a name for this little bean, though.  I wish we had something that I was sure that I loved.  Still ... I didn't love Turtle's name at the beginning either, and now it's totally fine, so that may be how this works out, too.  We'll see.  Off to sand wood for my table ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!