OMG, I don't think I did very well here. There's a LOT of red. Let's see:
1. Bike more when the weather permits. And my physical health. - Nope! Almost nothing!
2. Run - this one is temporarily on hold for a week because of hip pain and I'm experimenting to see if I can get it to go away. But started next week, I hope to run 2-3 times per week. - Nope again! Dang hip pain.
3. Go to the gym! Any weekday that I don't exercise at home (i.e. run in the greenbelt). I just joined this morning and I'm going this afternoon for a swim. Yay! - Yes! Did a pretty good job with this one.
4. Get the paperwork under control. Clean out and organize the file drawers. - Nope! Dang it!
5. Get summer garden pulled out and fall/winter garden planted. I've already gotten started, not too much more to do! - Yes! I'm almost done with this.
6. No St.arb.ucks. Pee.ts once a week at most. It's to be considered a treat. Tea and coffee at home are fine. I'm doing pretty well with this one so far. - Let's say yes! I wasn't perfect, but I was MUCH better.
7. I'm trying to lose 10 pounds by Thanksgiving, so 5 pounds during the month of October. My husband lent our scale to a friend, so I will have to weigh myself at the gym today to get a starting weight. - Nope! Haven't lost a pound.
8. Get to bed at 10, lights out at 10:30 on weeknights. Exceptions on Sundays if we are hanging out with friends. - Gah! Nope!
9. Get lunches packed for the kids at night. No excuses. - This one was a sorta. Still needs work.
10. Clean out my closet - not the clothes (although I might do that soon), but all the other random stuff stored in there. - Nope!
11. Clean out the garage - this may go to November, because the garage is actually pretty clean, but I am storing a ton of stuff that I don't even know what it is and I can probably get rid of. But sorting through it all is going to be slow work, not a half-day job, so I need to be realistic about it. - Nope!
12. Get my substitute teaching application mailed off - still need to find my CBEST scores and get fingerprinted. - YES! Thank goodness, I did something on this list.
13. Start volunteering at our local Shriner's hospital for children - mailed the application today! - Still waiting to hear from them =(
14. Combine this blog with my other blog and port it to a better site - working on it hopefully with my husband's help. - Nope!
15. Hopefully work on some crafting. A couple small projects at least. This will probably require getting a bit more organized. - Another maybe. Still needs a lot of work.
16. Practice piano once a week. - Nope!
17. Get the kids' Halloween costumes together. Tadpole wants to be a pink fairy, and Turtle wants to be a firefighter. I think. I'm not so sure about him. He wants to be something red, because he likes fire trucks. He's a bit wishy washy about what that actually means, though. - YES. Thank goodness. Since Halloween has come and gone.
MAN, I was not good this month. To be fair, we were sick. A lot. And it sucked. And the kids were therefore home from school a lot. So I didn't have much time.
Luckily, I have some motivation to get some of this stuff done this month because my in-laws and an aunt and uncle are coming from Italy for Thanksgiving! Yay! I have lots of cleaning and organizing to do, not to mention the usual Thanksgiving planning since I am typically the one who hosts and cooks and cleans. So whew, a lot to do. I'm going to get my November goals up shortly ...