Monday, November 4, 2013

November goals

1. Bike more when the weather permits.  And my physical health.
2. Go to the gym!  Any weekday that I don't exercise at home (i.e. run in the greenbelt). 
3. Get the paperwork under control.  Clean out and organize the file drawers.
4. Finish up winter garden.  All that's left at this point is to plant turnips, carrots, beets, and radishes.  And broccoli, but that will take 5 minutes.  I'll have to clean out the rest of the summer garden more slowly.
5. No St.arb.ucks.  Pee.ts once a week at most.  It's to be considered a treat.  Tea and coffee at home are fine.  Still needs work.
6. Try to lose 5 pounds by Thanksgiving?
7. Get to bed at 10, lights out at 10:30 on weeknights.  Exceptions on Sundays if we are hanging out with friends.
8. Sunday family evening - movie with the kids, and talk about the week ahead with hubby.
9. Get lunches packed for the kids at night.  No excuses.
10. Clean out my closet - not the clothes (although I might do that soon), but all the other random stuff stored in there.
11. Combine this blog with my other blog and port it to a better site - working on it hopefully with my husband's help.
12. Hopefully work on some crafting.  Primarily, I need to make the kids' sleeping bags.  A few other small projects before Thanksgiving would be nice.
13. Practice piano once a week.
14. Get trundle situation in Tadpole's room fixed - I have a frame that goes with the beds, and I did get a foam mattress, but I need some sort of box-spring-like support for it.  Will try to get either plywood or pegboard cut to size and nail it on there.
15. Clean out Turtle's closet
16. Take loads of stuff to thrift store.
17. Clean out kids toys, get rid of obsolete stuff, package up some other stuff, organize in general.
18. Order Christmas cards
19. Order TURKEY!
20. Try to do one load of laundry per day (as necessary) instead of letting it all pile up until it's overwhelming.

I'll probably need to add to this, but it's a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!