So! Here we are. It is my bed time and I am a single mom this week so I REALLY should get to bed, but I just have to write. I have so much going on in my head right now, but I've got to bullet-point it.
- Turtle and Tadpole are awesome and funny and fun and tiring and busy and active. They are now into climbing. On EVERYTHING. Their toys, chairs, tables, the couch, you name it and they climb it. I'm having a hard time keeping up with them.
- I am actually looking into child care, trying to figure out what I need. I am a SAHM, and I really do want to raise my own kids, but I'm exhausted, I need some time for myself, and I also need time to run the house, pay the bills, do the shopping, etc.
- Tadpole seems fine with giving up her morning nap, and Turtle doesn't. I'm at a loss about what to do about that. I really need them on a schedule or I don't get anything done.
- I am a bit obsessed with decorating their rooms right now, since they are finally almost ready. They are painted and I think the only thing that's left to do is to finish the closet in Tadpole's room.
- I am thinking of starting baby sign language, even though they're already almost 15 months old. I've been working on the sign for milk. I'm just tired of all the crying and I'm hopeful this will help a bit.
- Both babies are cutting molars. Tadpole has three coming in at once, although it feels like only one is actually cutting through right now.
- I'm so so tired. I should go to bed. After I clean up the kitchen and put away laundry and blah blah blah. Ugh. So tired.
Hope everyone's having a good week.